Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Thursday 2 August 2012

Food Baby 2.0

Firstly, a big thank you to all those who have been viewing the blog. I’ve reached over 3000 views in just a few weeks – far beyond anything I ever thought!

I have a few exciting things planned for the blog over the next couple of weeks (Think a country vs country battle). In light of this I’ve decided to review my marking criteria and make it more detailed and explicit. For example, many of the existing criteria can be broken down into further detail such as Customer Service – Enthusiasm, Speed of order processing, correct order etc. While I have taken these areas into consideration in my existing reviews, it would be a good idea to have it on record as well as a reminder to look for these aspects.

So my question to you as readers is what knowledge do you want to gain from these reviews? What kind of information do you want to discover from this food review blog?

Let me know in the comment section below and I will take these into consideration and create a more detailed marking criterion which will be posted on the site.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think staff need to be friendly, that is important. Staff that are stand-offish completely put me off so maybe you could score how friendly/helpful they are.

Post a Comment